- Asset allocation does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. It is a method used to manage investment risk.
- Exchange-traded funds are sold by prospectus. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The prospectus which contains this and other information about the investment company, can be obtained from the Fund Company or your financial professional. Be sure to read the prospectus carefully before deciding to invest.
- Rebalancing can entail transaction costs and tax consequences that should be considered when determining rebalancing strategy.
- Alpha is a measure of performance on a risk-adjusted basis. Alpha takes the volatility (price risk) of a stock or portfolio and compares its risk-adjusted performance to a benchmark index. The excess return of the position(s) relative to the return of the benchmark index is its alpha.
- Returns are time weighted returns for the respective strategies covering the assigned period. They are unaudited.
- Investment Advisory services are offered through Versatile Capital Management, a Registered Investment Advisor.
- Versatile Capital Management does not offer legal or tax advice. Please consult the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstances.
- The results of back tests do not represent the results of actual trading using real money but were achieved by the means of retroactive application of principals of a model that was designed with the benefit of hindsight and should not be considered indicative of the skill of the advisor. The results may not reflect the impact of any material market factors that might impact the advisors use of the back-tested model if the model had the model actually been used during the period to manage client’s assets.